Showalter Roofing is seeking a Service Manager to join our team in our Naperville, Illinois location. The goal of this position is to coordinate and manage the employees and work of the Service Department in a safe, productive, orderly and profitable manner, while never sacrificing quality. This position is a fast paced, challenging and rewarding. For the right candidate, there is great opportunity for growth and success within our company.
JOB DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must exhibit leadership and management skills necessary to meet production goals.
- The ability to teach others roofing system installation skills.
- The ability to identify and correct unsafe conditions according to Company and OSHA standards.
- The knowledge to inspect and ensure attention to detail and quality.
- The ability to meet production goals.
- Must understand budgeting and its implications to production standards.
- The ability to read and understand architectural plans and specifications.
- Must provide leadership and lead others to accomplish goals.
- Ability to juggle schedules, including anticipating weather and its effects, details and outcomes.
- A very good understanding and experience in roofing applications and materials
- Good communications skills
- Ability to lift materials and set up ladders
- Ability to walk roofs
- Valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good computer skills
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights
- Preferred 2+ Years’ Roofing Manager Experience
- Bi-lingual ability to speak in Spanish and English is a plus.
This position offers a competitive salary and a chance to grow. Benefits include:
- Generous vacation and holiday pay
- Generous benefits including: company paid life insurance, medical insurance, dental insurance, voluntary life, vision, STD, LTD, 401(k), EAP
- Company truck
- Fuel card
- Cell Phone
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, Showalter Roofing Service has been servicing Chicagoland for 40 years and we are experiencing tremendous growth. We are proud members of the National Roofing Contractors’ Association (NRCA). Come grow with us!
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are looking for a career with a leader in the roofing industry, please respond to this ad with a resume and cover letter outlining your interest in this position.
Job Type: Full-time