Showalter Roofing is seeking a Sales Manager to join our team in our Naperville, Illinois location. The Sales Manager is responsible for managing and exceeding set sales quotas through new account sales. The Sales Manager will manage a specified geographic territory, and utilize targeted market strategies to achieve set goals. The Sales Manager will also develop the skill level of the Sales Representatives and provide training, coaching, and support. This position is fast paced, challenging and rewarding. For the right candidate, there is great opportunity for growth and success within our company.
JOB DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides leadership and develops teamwork in the Sales Department.
- Develops sales plans to support the overall company revenue goals.
- Responsible for tactics and strategies to support the achievement of sales forecasts and goals.
- Assures sales funnel is continuously maintained and updated.
- Reviews and approves major sales proposals.
- Represents Showalter in events, including networking and social events.
- Encourages the company culture by leading all sales activities and meetings.
- Teaches and continually reinforces Customer-Focused Selling to best service the customer.
- Spends 1-on-1 time with Sales Reps coaching and training to improve sales skills.
- Leads timely Sales meetings to discuss the market and sales strategy.
- Attend industry events and conferences as required.
- Continually increases Sales Reps’ bid and conversion percentages.
- Meets or exceeds agreed upon sales goals established for each Sales Team member and the Sales Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience.
- Prior experience managing a sales force (2+ Years).
- Able to work independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in current computer technology plus the ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Must work with and influence others to accomplish goals.
- Ability to juggle schedules, including anticipating weather and its effects, details and outcomes.
- Good communications skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to climb ladders and work at heights.
PREFERRED, NOT REQUIRED:
- Bi-lingual ability to speak in Spanish and English is a plus.
- 2+ Years’ Roofing Experience.
This position offers a competitive salary and a commission plan. Benefits include:
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Life insurance, medical insurance, dental insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k), EAP
- Voluntary life, vision
- Company truck
- Fuel card
- Cell Phone
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, Showalter Roofing Service has been servicing Chicagoland for 40 years and we are experiencing tremendous growth. We are proud members of the National Roofing Contractors’ Association (NRCA). Come grow with us!
If you feel you meet the above requirements and are looking for a career with a leader in the roofing industry, please respond to this ad with a resume and cover letter outlining your interest in this position.
Job Type: Full-time